Our Beginning To Forever

Our Beginning To Forever

11.08.2011

SNOW


Well it finally snowed! It was pretty funny actually, I was talking on the phone with my mom, and she asked if it had snowed yet? I said no. Well about 45 minutes later, I got off the phone and checked my missed texts from David saying it was snowing! So I had to call my mom back and let her know that it had indeed snowed. :) So then of course I took a picture or two.

I love the snow right now. It is so pretty. I wake up every morning looking out the window to see if it snows. David informed me that it will not snow every night. Dang. 

But, it is freeeeeezing outside. I did go running the other night and I forgot gloves. So that was painful. Took me a good while to defrost when I got home.


David and I also played racquetball again. We try to do it like once a week and we go with some friends that he works with. Well this past weeks trip wasn't so fun for him. He got smacked in the face with my racket. It really was a complete accident...poor guy... He says he still loves me.

The past week really wasn't too eventful for us. Just working and living. I use my heated blanket everyday. Probably the best money we've ever spent. ;) I also am contemplating on cutting my hair again. Even shorter...but I don't know yet. We'll see. Oh. I got bored so I took some pictures again.







There's some random pictures for you. I was driving around to find something to take pictures of and all that stacked wood caught my eye, so I stopped and walked around the area a little bit. :) D & B

No comments:

Post a Comment