Our Beginning To Forever

Our Beginning To Forever

11.15.2011

Sunsets and Ducks.

Our sink is now unclogged! YES. It is so good to be able to rinse off a plate without the sink filling up :) Also, our oven should be fixed now...we had a few horrific experiences with it...no joke. Ew. Fingers crossed! I drank a whole gallon of Sunny D by myself this past week. I don't know if that's a good thing? Oh well. David has the milk, I have the Sunny D. It just works. Um. What else...nothing much. The only thing I took pictures of was our adventure to this little stop along the side of the road on Sunday afternoon. 


This little ducky was such a cute model :) My favorite one. They all came running to us when we walked out there but then they left because we didn't have bread. Next time we will!


The sunset was super pretty! I was having some problems with my camera...like my tripod is broken I found out. Bummer. And David somehow disconnected my lens...that was sketchy! Thankfully I caught it in my hand instead of the ground! Poor boy didn't want to touch the camera after that hah 


He's a cutie.



I am so thankful for nature and its beauty. I also love the snow--its so pretty.
Can't wait for thanksgiving next week and family get-togethers.
Oh..black friday too! :) 
<3 D&B

No comments:

Post a Comment