Our Beginning To Forever

Our Beginning To Forever

1.23.2012

:)

Let's make this short, sweet, and simple. Here are some pictures with a little description.

Before = Blah. Dave is cute though. :)


So we FINALLY got our bedroom set. We love it. Now our room looks sorta put together.
Next is lamps, pictures, curtains, ottoman thingy. In due time. No rush.










Well I got bored one day and took some pictures. There wasn't too much that was very pretty.
There wasn't snow on the ground-there was mush.
No flowers-they're dead.
The temple grounds were closed-so none of that.
I was cold anyway, so oh well. There are a few that I thought were decent.


I saw this hairstyle on youtube. Thought I'd try. It looks pretty cool. But that day I ran out of hairspray.
You can see a bobby pin falling out.
That was a long day at work I'll say. It was outta control!


This was a simple pinterest project I made another night when I was bored.
I found a frame at Goodwill for like a buck and just got a few things and voila. Cuteness. 
It's for our little mini beach bathroom downstairs.


And on Sunday night, we realized our fridge was broken! It definitely must not have been working the whole day...(maybe even the day before) everything was pretty mushy in the freezer so we had to throw it all out and nothing was very cold in the fridge. I guess we are glad it isn't summer...So the fridge dude came and looked at it and it has been decided. We get a new fridge from our apts! At least we don't have to pay for it, but I kinda wonder what it will look like. Guess we'll find out. I just have high hopes its like stainless or something...yah right though. :) 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics from outside, I love them!!

    Hey, lucky girl, my entire flat seems to be the same size of your bedroom!And I'm living here with my boyfriend!

    How are you though?

    I'd love to see you again! Keep bloging, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blanche :)
      I can't believe your whole apt is only that large! I wish I could come visit!!!
      Maybe one day!! :) And I am so good. How are you?? What are you up to these days?

      Delete
  2. Hey Bri! Yes, it's large like this, but I see the Effel Tower everyday!
    You'd be surprised by this small place though, cause in America, impossible to find this kind of flat!!

    I'm fine, I have 5 months left for my internship in Paris, and then, I'm going to finish my studies abroad, in Europ or South America, but I pray to be able to go to India : my dream!!!

    What about you? How are you, what are you up to.??

    ReplyDelete