Our Beginning To Forever

Our Beginning To Forever

1.15.2012

So far in 2012

Life hasn't been too crazy so far. We have just been doing the normal stuff, just hangin' out and working. Getting new licenses, registering cars, looking for insurance. You know, the good stuff. We have started a project though! Kind of cool. Hopefully it works! We are trying to refinish our table. I got it from a co-worker and we figured we'd try it out. Why not?? So here's a few pictures.








The first in the series is the original table. The next is me munchin on some chippies while David sands it in the freezing cold. (He did make me do it too, though.) Then it is the sanded not so shiny product. And one layer of finish. We have another layer on it, but I don't have a picture. And we forgot a slight step. I don't know how much it really affects the table, but I guess we will find out. And David likes to lather that stuff on...nice and thick. I think a little too thick. So we'll see. ha Guess we really can't ruin it, so whatever happens, happens! We will also have to do part of the chairs. And then reupholster them. 


I made this sign for our bedroom with my nifty cricut that I got for Christmas. I need some more fonts and styles now! :) Not sure how I feel about the yellow still...hm.


This stuff is amazing. Click this link for the recipe >>> YUMMY.
It is the easiest thing ever. And so good. Next time I will cut the potato chunks smaller just so it is easier to eat them. But other than that it is perfection in your mouth. 


A few weeks ago we had game night at our house with our awesome neighbors. It was a good ol' time playing some settlers of catan and mario kart! Then at midnight (so it wasn't sunday anymore) we went to this little mexican restaurant right by our house. So we walked there in the freezing cold and pigged out. Good times. 


I just want to say that I am so excited to see both sets of my parents! Yay! :) 
(Well minus my dad--poor guy has to stay home and work.)
Good times are coming up and there is so much to be thankful for and so many reasons to be happy. 
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment