Our Beginning To Forever

Our Beginning To Forever

4.08.2012

Happy Easter!

This year is our first Easter together, and it has been such a fun one. We started off by going to church. Funny story. You know when your alarm goes off and you tell yourself, one more minute and it turns into an hour? Ya...that happened today...luckily we had 28 minutes to get ready and be at church. That's probably the fastest I've gotten ready, and we were early. That is what I call speed my friends!


After church we went over to hang with the fam. We had dinner at Jenny & Kenny's with Matt, Sam & the kiddos, and Whit. We had some yummy steak, cheesy potatoes - my fav - and rolls. It's nice to have a home cooked meal. Well a real one. Mac n cheese I wouldn't completely call a meal...or home cooked. hehe...We also played a really fun game with 'peasants', 'queens', and 'kings'. Needless to say Jenny and I were peasants the whole time until the final round when I ended as the King and I believe Jen was the Queen. Just had to throw that in there. :)




After that, David and I went to the park and fed the duckies some bread, it was pretty fun although it got kinda chilly. We did notice it would be the perfect place to play some frisbee in the summer...maybe minus the duck poop...ha
We also had decided that we needed to have an easter egg hunt. Who cares if we are adults? I certainly don't. It was  so much fun!! I am so glad we did it. Basically I was talking to my friend Cindy and I was trying to figure out a way to make it fun for two...and she said that they used to time each other and see how long it took so it was like a race too. Immediately I knew that was happening. So I hid David's eggs downstairs and he hid mine upstairs and we timed each other and laughed at each other while we struggled to find our eggs. It was a blast. I must say, David is in for it next year...his hiding was RIDICULOUS sometimes..ha
Here are some of his pictures :)


Literally the picture of him sitting on the toilet kills me haha who can find the egg?!


David found all 36 eggs in 9 minutes and 6 seconds! 





I hate the room with the water heater!! It is so creepy and gross! I lost the race. I got a time of 13 minutes and 36 seconds. We did decide to take off two minutes due to unfair hiding, but I don't think that was even close to enough! He hid one in the back of the toilet, like where you have to take the top off!! Sick. Since he won I owe him fries and a shake from La Beaus. :) I hope everyone had a Happy Easter!

3 comments:

  1. Too funny! And what fun! We went to Mary's and ate and talked. I think it is going to be a good summer! Take care and keep having fun - it keeps you young and in love! Patty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps. Turn off the name verification on your settings. Makes it difficult to leave comments. I did mine.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I am so excited for you guys to both be up there in alaska! That is awesome. And my Mary do you mean Mary Moule? Thanks for letting me know about the verification, I didn't know it was doing that and it should be fixed :)

      Delete