Our Beginning To Forever

Our Beginning To Forever

10.03.2011

blog slacker



So a while ago our good friend Caleb came and saw us up here at our new place! 
It was so good to see him. We love that kid. He actually drove up to Logan with me when I first met David, so it was cool to have him at our place and catch up and visit. :) 
yes...he is wearing a pokemon shirt....haha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got bored one day while David was at work, so I pulled out my camera. 
It's been a while since I've taken pictures. 
I love the composition of photos; lines, colors, textures, rule of thirds...
Also, to see the pictures bigger/better, just click on them.







            Sorry about the white stripe and the ugly borders...Oh well.



So there's some pictures I took. It was a lot of fun. 
I need to take out my camera more often. 
Also, I need to learn how to use photoshop...that would be nice.
I was thinking about taking a photo class on campus too.
We'll see what happens. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We went up to Rexburg, Idaho for a friend's SURPRISE birthday party!
It was so much fun. :) His wonderful girlfriend planned it for him. 
It was a tie die party with fake moustaches, fun people, and an awesome cake.


 Cade, Brieanna, Briana, David




Above is the Rexburg temple. It is so pretty!
David showed me around campus at BYU-I and where he lived. 
It was pretty cool to see what he saw all the time and to walk around the area.
We also saw my brother and Ryan Kilburn. Mission buddies! 
They have been working on that truck forever. 
I wonder if it runs yet?!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And....we finally got our wedding pictures back! They are posted on facebook. Well, some of them. 
But I love this one with all my heart! <3 


Our siblings are the best. :) Look how cute they all are!

=========================================================================

This past weekend we went bowling with our neighbors!
John and Camille are so much fun!


I broke 100 points and got a few strikes! Best bowling in a while ha!
We also went over to Matt & Sam's and watched conference and had lunch. It was a great time for sure. Got to see the little cousins too. So sweet. 
I took a few pictures for their fam. 


Sam likes all the pictures, but I think I def need to work on them. 
Atleast they are some good lookin people.
Guess I just need more practice and a lot of youtube videos!

Well I think that's about it. :) D & B 


2 comments:

  1. Amy Robbins7:38 AM

    OK, so who knew you were such a great picture taker! I DIDN'T! You have a great eye! So glad you two are doing well, despite the cold! And for real, it gets stinkin cold!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thanks! yes, i like to take pictures, but i need some more practice for sure! and thanks, we are doing pretty darn good! hows the new house?!

    ReplyDelete