Our Beginning To Forever

Our Beginning To Forever

10.18.2011

Fam Bam Shizzam

This past week was pretty sweet. We got to see so much of our family on David's side. They are so much fun! We all came together for Matt & Sam's sealing and a luncheon afterwards. Good times for sure. I also had Pita Pit for the first time - thanks Teresa and Thomas! Here are some pictures.


Matt, Sam, Riley& Payton looking amazing!







Jenny and Kenny are unfortunately not pictured....since I stole their pictures. Apparently they don't take any of themselves!! 

Also, I did some crafty little craft work--and it actually looks good! I am so happy :)

David took me to walmart, michaels, and the thrift store today. This is the outcome. :)
We also got lots of awesome christmas lights for like 6 bucks. DEALLLL.
I kinda like thrift stores sometimes. :)
Oh. And I do have a gnarly bruise from plasma. How nice.
That's it this time around! <3 D & B

No comments:

Post a Comment