Our Beginning To Forever

Our Beginning To Forever

10.25.2011

Crafty Crafts


I know I am a little bit late, but I forgot to take a picture of our new wreath, until now! (and I couldn't post without it) Mama Mayes made it for our door, and I love it!! It is so dang cute. She's so creative.



Lately I have been pretty bored and unproductive while David is at work all the time, so I decided to make these! It was a lot of fun actually and took up a fair amount of time. And money...ha whoops. It's worth it though! They look great. David helped me hang them on the wall too. I was pretty happy until one of them fell and broke the frame. ugh. But it is fixed now--hooray!


We got our love-seat! It's nice to have it in the room. Kinda makes it a smaller area...by a lot actually, but we would rather have some seats in the room for guests, rather than smashing on one couch or sitting on barstools. There is still room to get in and out of the barstools so it's nice. And in that blank spot on the wall I am thinking about painting a big clock and changing the shelves a little bit...I have a few ideas. I have some more crafts I want to make and do, including an end table and an awesome lamp! So we will see how that turns out--but it won't be anytime too soon! I am still brewing with some ideas of what to do with the ugly space. We'll see how it turns out, eventually. 


We also started attending a new ward for the past 2 weeks now. Ahh...it is sooo much better. We love it. There are actually people our age. And people talk to us. 
Best change ever! That's all :) D&B

1 comment: